Friday, March 02, 2012

Wh-Questions!! (Or should that be wh-questions?!)

Jackson has graduated to the wh-questions, which I've been waiting for with great anticipation. I feel like being able to formulate questions is a hugely important part of cognitive development and he's on his way.

This morning he asked me, "Where stepstool go?" He's generally at the three-word sentence phase right now, although sometimes he dips a pinkie-toe in four-word phrases. He can do four-syllable words too, which is pretty entertaining.

On a slightly related note, we were at the airport yesterday and I told him I would let him out of his stroller soon so he could wreak havoc, and he proceeded to holler "Wreak havoc! Wreak havoc! Wreak havoc!" over and over again at the top of his lungs. He's a good little mimic. Thankfully, there were other moms present who thought it was funny and made me feel better.

No comments: