Sunday, August 06, 2006

Sawyer Nicknames for New Lost Characters

As I'm sure you've all heard, Lost has added three new castmembers: Rodrigo Santoro, Elizabeth Mitchell and, in the best casting decision of ever, Kiele Sanchez. Naturally, the Sawyer nickname lottery begins now. RS hasn't inspired anything yet, but I think Juliet (Elizabeth Mitchell) is a Sparkles or a Twinkletoes. When I see EM in photographs, somehow she makes me think of glitter and sprinkles and ballet dancers. Not sure what her character's going to be like, but that's the vibe I'm getting at the moment. And as for Kiele Sanchez:

[Nikki, if that is in fact her character's name, approaches Sawyer.]

Sawyer: Hey there, French Fry.
Nikki: Why do you call me that anyway?
Sawyer: Because you're golden brown...like a French fry.
Nikki: I hate you.
Sawyer: Yeah, I get that a lot. Now, what can I do you for?

No comments: