Thursday, August 03, 2006

i would like a slower computer please
possibly powered by snails and caterpillars
just harness them up to the computer's drivetrain
and let 'er rip
because this computer that i have?
is much too fast

Also, you know what's sinfully delicious? Eating grapes, one by one, with the refrigerator door open. I love letting all the cold air out of the fridge. I don't know why it feels so fulfillingly dirty, but it's amazingly to stand in my kitchen and bask in fridge light and cool fridge air and stare at all the condiment bottles on the door. If nothing else, there's a pleasant sadistic element to it. My fridge doors take one-two-three tugs to open, the padding is peeling off the handles, something green died in the icemaker, and the damn light socket in the fridgewon't accept flourescent (sp?) bulbs, forcing me to use environmentally incorrect incadescent if I want to see my soy milk. So, while it's environmentally incorrect to leave the fridge door open, that bitch totally started it!

No comments: