Monday, August 14, 2006

Dan Futterman WTF?!

First, Dan Futterman plays the Related tool who dumps Kiele Sanchez. THEN, Dan Futterman, who is the definition of what Deb and I used to call a Flacid Boy, gets the role of Daniel Pearl opposite Angelina Jolie. This infuriates me. I don't think he's a good actor, I don't think he's remotely attractive, I can't understand why either of those women would have anything to do with him, and most of all, I can't believe they're having that shrimpy ineffectual tool playing Daniel Pearl, whose death I took very very hard, and whom I still respect and like immensely. Dan Futterman, you're totally on notice.

In other, less irate news, I got my very own Lost Experience glyph late Friday night. Read the real-time drama, and see the official Speaker nod.

No comments: