Thursday, February 10, 2005

As part of my new enterprise ("Don't be helpless. Don't enjoy being a victim.") I decided I have to do something about the Supermodel's natter and babble. So, loins girded, I decided the most "aggressive" way to do this (my aggressive scale is small), would be to reply to every boring-ass thing says with something equally pointless. This morning, she told me that (a) she had cleared out her email last night, and described the voice-mail-to-email process in great detail, and then (b) filled me in on how she got a new light switch. And the whole time I was going, "What similar thing do I have to say?" And hell, I cleared out my inbox last night too, and I used my new Dustbuster this morning. But those things are so mundane I couldn't get the words out of my mouth, even in revenge. :) I'm going to try again, and see what happens. After that, I have to consider a Plan B, which could plausibly be confronting her, but that's pretty far afield from my usual behaviors. "SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP YOU NINNY!!" is gonna sound mean.

No comments: