Monday, September 02, 2013

Field-Trip Sunday: Will Rogers State Park, Pacific Palisades

On Sunday I wanted to get the kiddos out of the house but I needed something more exciting than our usual nature walk at Playa Vista and I didn't want to commit to anything more involved since the boys' uncle A. was coming to visit. I was thinking of checking out Malibu Creek State Park, but it was easier to visit Will Rogers State Park, which our family has enjoyed for years. Despite the heat, it was a great outing and I think the boys had fun too. 

Lathered in sunscreen, strapped in the double stroller, and ready to go!

Checking out the ranch house on the way up the hill.

We took the Inspiration Point Loop trail, and this is the view from about halfway up.

Tuckered out: Two little boys fast asleep, exhausted after the grueling hike that they experienced entirely from the cushioned comfort of a double stroller. Next time I might make the big guy walk!

1 comment: