Thursday, May 27, 2004

I think I'm addicted to my boyfriend. Seriously. I've never done this before and I'm not very skilled at maintaining a safe distance while still being intimate and involved and stuff. You know how in Two Weeks Notice Hugh Grant's all, "I can't make a decision without finding out your opinion first!" I'm possibly getting like that, and I don't even need to know what he thinks, I just really want to review everything that's going on with me with him. And like, I want to quit my job and follow him around. Everywhere. All the time. "Don't mind me. I'll be over here reading a magazine." Seriously, we wouldn't have to talk, I would just want to go with him when he gets a haircut or buys new shoelaces, and just, like, be there to drive off sketchy single mothers who are trying to hit on him.

Also, I can't figure out if L.R. is pregnant or not and it's driving me crazy!

No comments: